Samstag, 4. April 2015

⊙ SHINE - shine- smile ⊙


Why do you sent some text message to someone who you don't know? Because I wanna speak with him. You know? I feel the need to do this! I want to. But I've understood that he doesn't want to write with me. And it is okay. It is okay because your will is my will. It is my favorite choose for you. It is yourself that have decided to do this, you already have your reasons, your decisions. And you are going to do whatever your soul want for your highest quality of being. You have your reasons and I've my one's. So I feel happy about you and I feel happy about me. I'm the grateful version of myself. So look at the sky, the clouds. Do you see them? Look at them. And feel the raindrops roll down of your skin. Smile little sunnshine. SHINE. Let's dance for the rain. Like a dance for the begging of the  change. Dance under the rain, until the sun is raising up. And the sunshine worms your skin, your beautiful soul. Dance until you feel the need to stop dancing. And wait for everything you want. The sun is shining. You are in/on/at a place where unconditional love will surrounds you forever. Thankfully you can love the place you are. And you can love the way you are

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen